Thursday, April 21, 2011

Basketball!

So this is what we do...We all love it! I coached Bry's team again. Which was super fun. Love watching the girls improve. Michael coached Ethan's 5th grade boys. Man watching them learn to play as a team was awesome. It surprise me how well they did. It was hard for Michael to rotate12 boys in every game.
Ethan hustling after the ball. He played wing, point guard and a few times post. He is smart out on the court.
Bry has improved so much. I have been trying to tell her to be aggressive. When we go watch HS games I will point out to her, "You want the ball don't be polite out there. Go for it." So she caught on. She started to be aggressive. LOVE IT! The other coach saw it and was like wow! What happened to Bry. I told them I been trying to teach her to go for the ball.
Miss Katie she still the smallest one out there. She made her first basket this year. I think she was a little surprised that she did it. She is the fastest one out there. She can run the court. Her team won the tournament. Way to go guys!
I love Basketball. During basketball season we go to a lot of games. We went to Gooding games. Jacey's 8th grade game which dad coached. Went out to Dietrich watched Acey's varsity game. Shoshone boys varsity games. So my kids are starting to understand the game a little more. Because of all the watching and playing. Here is to another great season on Basketball.

No comments: