Monday, December 20, 2010

Family


John & Amie came from Texas and visited for the week. Gus and his family were going to be here also, but due to snow and road closings they could not make it. I sure missed them. Mom still wanted a family picture and we are planning on photo shopping them in. Check out what mom and dad started five kids now four in laws, 20 grand kids ages 18 -2. When I look at that picture I think it is remarkable what we have as a family. Feel so blessed. I love my family.
We had Christmas at Mom's house. We opened gifts, ate to much, played the wii, watched toy story 3 thanks to Aunt Bridget & Uncle Gus, had a snow ball fight, laughed a lot, watched Jacey play some Basketball. The week went really fast. Well I guess the next time we will be together is in 18 months when mom and dad return from their mission.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barbi Mecham said...

It is so fun to see your family! Your parents are the best! Loves!!