Monday, December 6, 2010

ElLiE TuRnEd 6!!

When they sing Happy Birthday in Mrs. Born's class they sign too. I love it. There is a little boy in Ellie's class that wears hearing aids, but Ellie know how to sign a lot of words for being in this class. She loves it. Ellie about to eat her Hello Kitty cupcake.
Here again is Ellie's Hot BFF (a.k.a Wyatt).
Crazy Ellie
For her Birthday I took her and 3 little friends to McDonald's to eat and play. She thought it was great to be there with just her friends.
Ellie could not wait to open her gifts.
Happy Happy Birthday my sweet Ellie
To think my little girl is 6. Just blows my mind.

Six things about Ellie....


1. Loves to play with her friends


2. Goes to school


3. Carries a bag with paper and pens in it


4. Goes swimming


5. Has a sweet tooth ( not sure where she got that from)


6. Loves to dance and sing


No comments: